Marketing / Sales Internship
Zco Corporation, Nashua, NH
Dates: Spring Semester 2014
Zco Corporation is one of the largest app development companies in the world, headquartered right here in New Hampshire. It is a 24-year veteran in the custom software industry and has built best-selling, award-winning mobile apps generating millions in revenue and national media recognition for its clients all over the world. Its services include custom mobile app development, enterprise software solutions, enterprise app development, hybrid app development, and creative services including 3D animation, 3D gaming and augmented reality.
About the Internship:
We are looking for an intern interested in working with the marketing and sales departments of a mobile app development company. This is an unpaid, for-credit, part-time internship. We are looking for an individual to commit to two days a week during the normal Monday-Friday 9a-4p business hours. We will be flexible with days and times based on your availability. Also, we are looking for an individual with previous work or internship experience.
We are looking for the intern to work with us on the following projects, and be experienced or willing to learn the following tasks.
- Social Media: You will be working with social media websites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. You will be researching information to post on the various sites and find out the latest trends in technology.
- Blog: During the internship you will be required to write and post a number of blog entries. Along with writing you will also help edit blog posts as well.
- Email Marketing / Campaign: You will be helping with client relations and email marketing campaigns. For this you will be building a list of contacts to reach out to and promote our services.
- Public Relations: You will be writing press releases, building media lists, and promoting Zco to local and national press. You will be helping not only to promote our services, but also marketing our events and our client’s applications.
- Event Planning / Execution: You will be helping with the planning and logistics of tradeshows and events Zco will be participating in. This includes researching local events, writing press releases and pre-event promotional materials, gather event materials, and possibly attending events with Zco staff.
- Sales: You will be helping the sales department with lead generation and lead nurturing. This includes calling clients and potential clients, creating sales documents, and attending sales meetings.
This is a general task list and can be edited based on experience, skills, and what your goals are for the internship.
If you wish to apply for this position please email your cover letter, resume, and a description on why you would be a good fit to Kathryn Bisson at Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org.