Marketing, Advertising, Communications and Business Management Internship
KGOLF 360, Manchester, NH
No of Openings: 1
Work Schedule: We can be flexible based upon your class schedule.
Hours per Week: TBD
Wage/Salary: Not Paid
Employment Start Date: As soon as possible.
Employment End Date: TBD
KGOLF 360 is looking for a motivated individual who will support the efforts to grow the premiere Golf Performance Training Center.
The potential candidate will assist in various marketing tasks such as using social media – YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc... The potential candidate will also help to shoot videos and take pictures of golf lessons on the course, range, indoor training facility, group classes, presentations, email marketing campaigns, and any other activities that can be used to promote KGOLF 360. The student will be under the guidance and supervision of the KGOLF 360 Owner and Director. The student will also be asked to market and assist running an indoor golf league.
• Being able to shoot Videos with a camera and edit them online with video editing software.
• Posting weekly to KGOLF 360 Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
• Perform market research
• Shoot weekly videos to post to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Assist with Marketing E-mail Campaigns & CRM system
• Support the preparation of marketing materials
• Assist with other projects as needed.
• To market and run an indoor golf league.
• Basic Videographer/Camera/Filming Skills
• Strong understanding of Social Media
• Effective Writing Skills
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong Communication Skills
Not Required But a Plus:
• General Knowledge/Interest of Golf
• Web Marketing
• Graphics Design
• Video Editing
How to Apply: Please send your Cover Letter, Resume, and any additional relative material to email@example.com