Technical Support Specialist
Dynamic Benchmarking, Windham, NH
Dynamic Benchmarking (DB) is a privately owned and rapidly growing start-up in Southern New Hampshire. We have developed a web-based and configurable business intelligence (benchmarking) platform for industry association and franchise company clients and are seeking a part-time Technical Support Specialist to assist with new deployments of our Dynamic Benchmarking platform.
This individual will provide support to the Benchmarking Project Manager for configuration of the platform through a set of Windows and browser-based configuration tools. Configuration tasks include building web pages, organizing and inputting benchmarking content and minor image editing. The ideal candidate will have solid understanding of HTML, CSS and image editors as well as significant attention to detail.
This is a part-time position that will require approximately 20 hours per week. The specific number of hours per week may vary based on the timeline of the active projects. Starting hourly rate would be commensurate with experience. There is significant potential for the position to grow into full time for the right person.
The position can be filled by any U.S. based individual or native English speaker, with a fast internet connection and a quiet working environment (virtual home office). Clear communication and time management skills are essential as you will be interacting directly with colleagues over phone and email.
• Build web pages and input benchmarking content per client specification using Dynamic Benchmarking’s toolkit
• Meet project plan deadlines per project manager
• Attend client meetings as needed
• Experience with text editors, image editors, HTML and CSS for platform web design
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Very strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Time management and organization skills
• Experience in an IT related environment, preferably user facing
• Experience with project management software
Interested persons should contact Jane Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org