Intern - Jr. Java Developer
ASA Automotive Systems, Merrimack, NH
Reports to: Sr. Architect (for technical direction) / Product Manager (for project assignment purposes)
Summary: Participate in the development of commercial grade application software for the enterprise version of ASA’s product line.
• Leverage Java, JPA, JEE and other open source tools to build and maintain highly scalable, highly available, modular, database applications
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Create unit level and integration level tests of software components and systems
• Ensure project timelines are met with high quality deliverables
Job Requirements (Desired)
• Ability to quickly grasp high level business goals, derive requirements, and translate them into effective technical solutions.
• Solid experience with Java and Software Design Patterns
• Experience with Eclipse
• Experience with SQL databases
• Self-motivated, team player, proactive, curious, responsible and flexible.
• Junior or Senior Student with major in Computer Science or Engineering.
• 20 to 40 hours per week
Other Experience (Nice to Have)
• BI reporting against relational databases
• JEE application servers, OSGi
• Linux/Unix experience
• Design experience with UML
• Experience with transactional business applications involving Accounting, Order Entry and Inventory Control
Term: Up to 6 Months (starting immediately)
Hourly Rate: $15.00 per hour
MaryAnn Bishop, Human Resources, ASA Automotive Systems, 25 Manchester Street, Suite 100, Merrimack, NH 03054, Email: email@example.com
Send Resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org