Videographer/ Graphic Designer Intern
Segway, Inc., Bedford, NH
Company Conformance Statements:
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
o Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
o Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
o Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
o Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and his team, the Graphic Design Intern will focus primarily on graphic design, photography and videography
• He/she will be expected to implement these elements across both print and online (web, blog, eblast) media
• Work closely with marketing team to create a wide variety of marketing materials by driving the overall design and creation of graphic assets for communications, collateral, web pages (Segway.com) and more.
• Take responsibility for coordinating and executing photo shoots to showcase Segway’s products, implement images accordingly across all marketing materials.
• Assist in the production, direction, shooting and editing of short video segments that will convey the benefits of Segway’s products and may be posted to multiple outlets.
• Ensure that Segway’s brand and trademark guidelines are implemented properly across all media.
• Perform other graphic design, photography and video production related duties as needed.
• An undergraduate student who has completed at least 2 years of study in a 4-year creative degree program with at least a 3.0 GPA.
• A discernible level of expertise working with Adobe’s Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as Bridge and Flash (or comparable software).
• The ability to prepare collateral for print, web and social media outlets.
• Experience producing short video segments and familiarity with major video editing software (Windows or Apple platforms)
• Experience using a teleprompter and familiarity with sound editing and basic lighting are major pluses
• A team player with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills who can manage multiple projects and hit deadlines.
Ideally a local to the Bedford/Manchester area. Will work in the office up to 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter, resume and work samples (< 5 MB) to email@example.com.
Professional graphic design, photography and video work samples will play a major role in the selection of the appropriate candidate.