Graphic Arts Intern
Pennichuck Corporations, Nashua, NH
Length of Assignment: 5-10 hrs./wk. for approx. six weeks.
Targeted Hiring Range: $10.00/hr.
Pennichuck Corporation is engaged primarily in the collection, storage, treatment and distribution and sale of potable water in southern and central New Hampshire. We are headquartered in Merrimack, New Hampshire, and have two facilities in Nashua.
Provide graphic arts support for publications needed for Customer Service, Sales & Service and HR.
Working with departmental staff:
1. Review promotional materials used by the Sales & Service department. Recommend & implement graphic design updates. Work with VP of Sales to create new promotional materials.
2. Review customer education materials. Working with customer service staff, recommend & implement graphic design changes. Create new brochures as requested.
3. Create promotional materials for high school outreach activities.
1. Current college student studying graphic design as a college major.
2. Ability to work independently and perform assigned duties accurately
3. Must be 18 years old.
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com