Member Services Intern
CCA Global Partners, Manchester, NH
WHO WE ARE
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with 12 distinct businesses, more than 2,700 locations producing aggregated annual sales in the billions of dollars. CCA Global Partners cooperative is a leader in developing programs and services that help independent business owners reach a higher level of success both personally and professionally.
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE AND PURPOSE
CCA Global Partners’ internships are designed to provide unique, hands-on learning experiences. Interns will gain skills and knowledge in leadership, teamwork, decision making, planning, organizing, communication, cooperation, speaking to diverse groups, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
• Must be a student finishing their sophomore or junior year.
• Able to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks (May 29 – August 21, 2013)
• Want to work hard, be challenged and have fun
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former Professor/Supervisor
• Authorized to work in the United States
• An incredible learning experience at CCA Global Partners’ Manchester, NH Headquarters
• A fun and exceptional working environment
• $10.00 per hour
MEMBER SERVICES INTERN
As a Member Services Intern, you will assist the Co-President, of our BizUnite division. Candidates must be organized, be able to take direction, highly efficient, smart and eager to learn.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Implement and develop special projects as assigned.
• Manage the partnerships of BizUnite’s organizational member companies, its executives and the BizUnite preferred vendors.
• Responsible for education, training, and direct solicitation of BizUnite members to facilitate increased enrollment and usage of select, agreed-upon National Programs.
• Act as ‘single point of contact’ to answer member service questions for assigned groups, as well as, resolve issues that arise between members and national programs vendors.
• Establish and maintain project files, both paper and electronic.
• Communicate accurate information in a clear and concise format.
• Demonstrate strong communications and sales skills, demonstrate an affinity for negotiations via telephone and possess strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines.
• Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office programs inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and be able to create Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university finishing their sophomore or junior year, pursuing a degree/career in Business, Business Management or Maketing.
Interested and qualified candidate please submit your Resume and Letter of Recommendation from a current or previous Professor or Supervisor via link below no later than: March 13, 2013:
(Please note that housing benefits will not be available)
CCA Global Partners
670 North Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101