Project Coordinator Internship
CCA Global Partners, Manchester, NH
WHO WE ARE
CCA Global Partners is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States with 12 distinct businesses, more than 2,700 locations producing aggregated annual sales in the billions of dollars. CCA Global Partners cooperative is a leader in developing programs and services that help independent business owners reach a higher level of success both personally and professionally.
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE AND PURPOSE
CCA Global Partners’ internships are designed to provide unique, hands-on learning experiences. Interns will gain skills and knowledge in leadership, teamwork, decision making, planning, organizing, communication, cooperation, speaking to diverse groups, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and creative thinking.
• Must be a student finishing their sophomore or junior year.
• Able to work 40 hours per week for 12 consecutive weeks (May 29 – August 21, 2013)
• Want to work hard, be challenged and have fun
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a current or former Professor/Supervisor
• Authorized to work in the United States
• An incredible learning experience at CCA Global Partners’ Manchester, NH Headquarters
• A fun and exceptional working environment
• $10.00 per hour
PROJECT COORDINATOR INTERN
As a Project Coordinator Intern, you will assist the Chairman/Co-CEO of CCA Global Partners working on various projects for many of our unique business units. Candidates must be organized, be able to take direction, be highly efficient, smart and eager to learn.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage simultaneous, small projects as assigned.
• Establish and maintain project files, both paper and electronic.
• Communicate accurate information in a clear and concise format.
• Build presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Develop appropriate charts and graph using raw data.
• Conduct research on multiple projects.
• Must be highly organized to meet deadlines.
• Proven expertise in all Microsoft Office programs inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and be able to create Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Excellent project-management skills.
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university finishing their sophomore or junior year, pursuing a degree/career in Marketing, Market Research or Business.
Interested and qualified candidate please submit your Resume and Letter of Recommendation from a current or previous Professor or Supervisor via link below no later than: March 13, 2013:
(Please note that housing benefits will not be available)
CCA Global Partners
670 North Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101