Inbound Marketing Internship
Ektron, Nashua, NH
Do you love to craft and publish stories, and create lots and lots of awesome content? Do you enjoy conducting interviews and turning them it into a crisp, compelling articles? Do you want to learn more about technology, marketing and how software is bought and sold? Do you want to get your hands dirty and learn how inbound marketing works and how content can help drive business results?
If you answered yes to any or all of these, get your written examples together and let's talk.
We're hiring an intern to help us produce creative, engaging, and interesting posts for our company's online presence.
The ideal candidate will have …
• The ability to start a conversation online, and the desire to be published in the online world.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the appropriate style, tone, and voice to the specific piece of content and it's objectives.
• A passion for understanding our industry, our customers, and how we help them and our business' mission.
• Strong organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Currently be in college or grad school, majoring in journalism, business, marketing, advertising English or other liberal arts.
Strong Consideration will be given to those with:
• Experience working for a software firm, writing for a blog that's a plus.
• Experience with marketing automation software such as HubSpot
• Online marketing experience a very big plus
This is a multi-month flexible internship. If you can juggle school and work, and want extra cash to pay the bills, we'll keep you very, very busy. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the online marketing and technology industry.
Please submit your resume in word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com
Job Type: Marketing
Job Location: Nashua, NH
Job ID: IMI-001
Ektron offers an exciting and highly rewarding career opportunity at a very high level. If you are challenged by change, excited by new opportunities, and thrive to seek new solutions - we're interested in hearing from you!