Hello, we are a Sino-American-Brazilian international internship placement group seeking students and graduates of all majors & degrees to experience working in another culture. We place students and graduates into positions that match their field of interest. What makes us unique is that we are multi-national, we focus on the needs of the student & graduate and are extremely flexible in our efforts to better serve. In these times of uncertainty with the economy, adding “multi-cultural, international on the job experience” is extremely valuable and we want to assist. Please consider our services and how we can get you going in a direction that is sure to greatly enhance your resume and your employment prospects!
What We Offer:
1. Consultation and placement for interns into positions with host facilities that closely matches the field of interest in China & Brazil.
2. Arrange accommodations which can range from staying with a local family, youth hostel or hotel of choice.
3. Introduction to host at one of our offices.
4. Proper resident registration procedures.
5. Assistance for intern with any discussions or disputes with host while placed.
6. Travel preparation assistance & daily life information.
7. Private language classes via “skype” prior to arrival (additional fees).
8. Language classes and cultural activities while interning (additional fees).
9. You tell us what you want while here and we will try to accommodate.
And at absolutely no fee, placement for those wanting to be English teachers through-out China & Brazil.
This is an excellent opportunity for students and graduates wanting extra experience to enhance their resumes. It is even quite probable to negotiate future employment or further internship opportunities.
Our promotional fee for this outstanding opportunity to gain multi-culture, international on the job experience is only $399 (except for our English teacher placement program, this is a free service!). We will search for host facilities matching the field of interest, be your go between for discussions with hosts, suggest the most suitable host and locate housing choices. Payment will be made when the intern arrives and meets the host representative in one our offices. Any other fees for intern requested activities offered by our office will be discussed at the office and paid accordingly. Survival language classes via “skype” will be available and rates to be discussed. Any other fees for intern requested activities offered by our offices may be discussed at the office.
Please contact us for more information about how you can gain international work experience, safe and easily.
Qingdao, China, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, USA & Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ric@EASTWEST.cc ChinaRic1@yahoo.com skype: ChinaRic1