Graphic / Web Design Intern
Spin350 Creative, Inc., Boston, MA
Spin350 Creative, Inc. is an award-winning design cluster located in Boston, MA. We are seeking a design intern to join our collaborative team of designers for a semester long internship. We offer a fun and creative work environment, and the opportunity to experience many aspects of working in a small, fast-paced design studio. Depending on each intern’s interests and strengths, potential projects he/she could assist with range from projects as small as business card design to as large as designing and building trade show booths.
• Must have an understanding of design principles, typography, color and a great eye for detail
• Must have working knowledge of Adobe CS programs
• Must be able to operate within Mac and PC platforms
• Must be self-motivated, have sharp attention to detail, the ability to work independently or as part of a team, and a flexible and creative personality
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS and jQuery a plus
• Experience with social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) is a plus
This is an unpaid internship that is eligible for college credits
How to Apply:
To apply to fill out an application form online at http://spin350.com/internship/ .
Spin350 Creative, Inc. is located at 1 Westinghouse Plaza, Building C, Studio 12; on the Dedham line of Boston. The studio is relatively close to the Readville stop on the commuter rail, but access by car is much easier and free parking is provided.