Media Intern (for credit only)
Pannos Winzeler Marketing, Bedford, NH
Pannos Winzeler is a full service marketing agency serving clients throughout the Northeast. The agency has been doing business for 28 years and has become a leader in financial services marketing. Pannos Winzeler Marketing is located in Bedford, NH and has a staff of 21 employees. Further information can be obtained from our web site: www.pannoswinzeler.com or our Facebook page.
Interns will work with staff on behalf of our clients. Internships will be designed to meet the student’s interests and utilize their strengths. A minimum of 15 hours a week is required. Agency hours are 8:30am-5pm with an hour for lunch. The internship can be designed to work around a student’s schedule within those hours. The environment is fast-paced, deadline driven, positive, encouraging and fun. Internships are available year-round.
The media intern will gain experience in the areas of market research, media planning, public relations and account support services. The position has been designed to give the media intern a good understanding of work flow within an agency as well as to develop entry-level marketing skills.
Specific job responsibilities can include:
• Researching/drafting press releases
• Working on social media projects
• Background research on various media outlets
• Gathering/organizing media kits, calling for specific information
• Specific projects as required, such as researching Internet advertising options
• Maintaining broadcast and print files
• Very occasional errands not farther than 5 miles
• An interest in writing and/or researching projects
• Reliability, enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in to meet deadlines
• Ability to clearly communicate over the phone, in writing, and in person
Contact Information:Meagan Fish
Assistant Director of Media Planning and Public Relations
Pannos Winzeler Marketing
116 South River Road
Bedford, NH 03110
(603) 625-5389 Fax