Rivier University / NHCUC Job Fair
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Center of NH Radisson Hotel
700 Elm Street, Manchester, NH
This is your opportunity to meet potential employers, explore internship opportunities
and build your network.
Remember to dress professionally, bring your resume
and review our Job Fair Tips ahead of time.
You can find a list of participating companies on the NHCUC website.
Would you like to post a job with us?
Contact the CDC by calling 603.897.8246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Opportunities for Rivier Students & Alumni
Employment Resources on the Internet
- NACElink® - A college-focused entry level job posting partnership with Rivier University
- MonsterTRAK - An entry level job and internship resource that includes listings for Rivier University students and alumni
- Job Choices 2013 - Job search advice for new college grads
- Job Sites by Career/Major Field
- Popular Job Search Sites - Links to career planning, job searching tips, employment positions, & Internet Job Searching Strategies. Includes National, International, and Government Job Listing Sites as well as Special Focus Group Job Resources for women, minorities, disabilities, and home-based employment.
- New England Resources - Includes links to New England employment resources, newspaper classifieds, state employment, hospitals, and public/private schools and districts.