Flexible Payment Plans
For students who choose to defer payment, Rivier offers payment plans to help meet educational costs.
Tuition Monthly Payment Plan
For a monthly budgeting payment plan, we recommend TuitionPay to budget the fall and spring semesters. Break down your education expenses into manageable interest-free installments. TuitionPay can be contacted directly for further information by calling 1-800-635-0120 or through their website at http://www.tuitionpayenroll.com or use the TuitionPay link.
General Payment Plan
Available to all students
• For Fall, there are three equal payments: the first with registration, the second one on Oct. 10, and the last one on Nov. 10.
• For Spring, there are three equal payments: the first with registration, the second one on Feb. 10, and the last one on March 10.
• Summer 1 – two equal payments: the first 1 week prior to start of term or with registration, the second one on June 10.
• Summer 2 – two equal payments: the first 1 week prior to start of term or with registration, the final one due July 20.
• Summer Long – three equal payments: the first 1 week prior to start of term or with registration, the second one on June 10 and the final one due on July 20.
Employer Reimbursement Plan
Under this plan, the majority of tuition and fees can be deferred
• To participate, the student must provide a copy of their company reimbursement policy and a $100 deposit to the Business Office upon registration (required every semester for participation)
• The balance is due in full thirty days after completion of the class (student is responsible for balance due at this point)
Both plans require a $25 fee. Approval for participation in a deferred payment program is dependent upon your prior payment history. You may also pay your bill with your VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER card.