Payment for Spring 2013
• Term 1 - due January 2 or upon registration
• 14 week - due January 7 or upon registration
• Term 2- due March 4 or upon registration
If you have not made full payment or arrangements for a payment plan with the Business Office by the due date, you will be assessed a late payment penalty of $50.
Flexible Payment Plans
For students who choose to defer payment, Rivier offers payment plans to help meet educational costs.
General Payment Plan (Schedule A)
Available to all students
• For Fall, there are three equal payments: the first with registration, followed by the second one on October 10, and the last one on November 10.
• For Spring, there are three equal payments: the first with registration, followed by the second one on February 10, and the last one on March 10.
• Summer 1 – two equal payments: the first with registration, followed by the second one on June 10.
• Summer 2 – two equal payments: the first with registration, the final one due July 20.
• Summer 1 and 2 – three equal payments: the first with registration, followed by the second one on June 10 and the final one due on July 20.
Employer Reimbursement Plan (Schedule B)
Under this plan, the majority of tuition and fees can be deferred
• To participate, the student must provide a copy of their company reimbursement policy and a $100 deposit to the Business Office upon registration (required every semester for participation)
• The balance is due in full thirty days after completion of the class (student is responsible for balance due at this point)
Both plans require a $25 fee. Approval for participation in a deferred payment program is dependent upon your prior payment history. You may also pay your bill with your VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER card.
Pay your bill--Tuition Monthly Payment Plan
For a monthly budgeting payment plan, we recommend TuitionPay to budget the fall and spring semesters. TuitionPay can be contacted directly for further information by calling 1-800-635-0120 or through their website at http://www.tuitionpayenroll.com or use the TuitionPay link.