Membership in the Rivier University Alumni Association gives alumni access to a variety of benefits and services. Alumni can present their Alumni Association cards to access a variety of on-campus services, including use of the Regina Library, Muldoon Fitness Center, and Career Development resources.
For questions on the following benefits and services, please contact Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events Mary Bollinger at (603) 897-8521 or email@example.com.
Benefits available to alumni include:
- Full schedule of alumni events and trips: www.rivier.edu/alumnievents
- A variety of University events open to alumni: www.rivier.edu/events
- Audit select undergraduate courses at no charge on a space available basis (registration and parking fee required). This can be done through the Registrar's Office or the online secure registration request form at www.rivier.edu/register. Please indicate that you are an alumni and in the credit section of the form write "audit." For more information, contact the Registrar's Office at (603) 897-8218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of the resources offered by the Regina Library. Call (603) 897-8256 or visit the Regina Library website to view explanations of library and computer use privileges.
- Access to the resources in the Muldoon Fitness Center. All alumni wishing to use the new fitness room must make an appointment with a member of the Muldoon staff for a brief training session on proper equipment use. Please call (603) 897-8257 to schedule an appointment.
- Assistance from the Career Development Center on your resume or cover letter and access to job listings online at the Career Development Center. Visit www.rivier.edu/cardev/ or call (603) 897-8246.
- Short-term medical insurance. For information regarding insurance please visit GradMed.com or call 1-800-813-1249.
New Financial Literacy Education offered to alumni
The Office of Financial Aid has partnered with American Student Assistance to offer information on a number of financial literacy topics. Through interactive web-based modules, the program features information about a number of money management topics, student loan debt tracking services, and a searchable job and internship database. Alumni who wish to participate in the program should e-mail the Office of Financial Aid and will receive a welcome e-mail directly from SALT with program details.
Student Loan Debt Management Program
In addition to the Financial Literacy component, recent graduates with existing student loan obligations will soon be contacted by American Student Assistance with information about effective loan management. These alumni will receive custom communications specific to their repayment status directly from American Student Assistance and the SALT program.
For more information on either program, e-mail the Office of Financial Aid.