Alumni Services & Benefits
Membership in the Rivier University Alumni Association gives alumni access to a variety of benefits and services. Alumni can present their Alumni Association cards to access a variety of on-campus services, including use of the Regina Library, Muldoon Fitness Center, and Career Development resources.
For questions on the following benefits and services, please contact Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events Mary Bollinger at (603) 897-8521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits available to alumni include:
- Alumni events offered throughout the year including the annual Alumni Reunion Weekend and Golf Classic tournament (www.rivier.edu/alumnievents) and a variety of University events open to alumni (www.rivier.edu/events)
- Audit select undergraduate courses at no charge on a space available basis. Alumni are responsible for any fees associated with the class, however parking fees are waived. Registering can be done through the Registrar's Office or online at www.rivier.edu/register. Please indicate "alumni" and in the credit section of the form write "audit." For more information, contact the Registrar's Office at (603) 897-8218 or email@example.com
- Use of the resources offered by the Regina Library. Call (603) 897-8256 or visit the Regina Library website (to view explanations of library and computer use privileges.)
- Access to the resources in the Muldoon Fitness Center. All alumni wishing to use the fitness room must make an appointment with a member of the Muldoon staff for a brief training session on proper equipment use. Please call (603) 897-8257 to schedule an appointment.
- Assistance from the Career Development Center on your resume or cover letter and access to job listings online at the Career Development Center. Visit www.rivier.edu/cardev/ or call (603) 897-8345.
- Short-term medical insurance. For information regarding insurance please visit GradMed.com or call 1-800-813-1249.
- To obtain a copy of your official transcript, please visit the Office of the Registrar's Transcripts page.