Alumni Services & Benefits
Membership in the Rivier University Alumni Association gives alumni access to a variety of benefits and services.
For questions on the following benefits and services, please contact The Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations at (603) 897-8665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits available to alumni include:
- Alumni events offered throughout the year including the annual Alumni Reunion Weekend and Golf Classic tournament (www.rivier.edu/alumnievents) and a variety of University events open to alumni (www.rivier.edu/events)
- Audit select undergraduate courses at no charge on a space available basis. Alumni are responsible for any fees associated with the class, however parking fees are waived. Registering can be done through the Registrar's Office or online at www.rivier.edu/register. Please indicate "alumni" and in the credit section of the form write "audit." For more information, contact the Registrar's Office at (603) 897-8218 or email@example.com
- Use of the resources offered by the Regina Library. Call (603) 897-8256 or visit the Regina Library website (to view explanations of library and computer use privileges.)
- Access to the resources in the Muldoon Fitness Center. All alumni wishing to use the fitness room must make an appointment with a member of the Muldoon staff for a brief training session on proper equipment use. Please call (603) 897-8257 to schedule an appointment.
- Assistance from the Career Development Center on your resume or cover letter and access to job listings online at the Career Development Center. Visit www.rivier.edu/cardev/ or call (603) 897-8345.
- To obtain a copy of your official transcript, please visit the Office of the Registrar's Transcripts page.