Strategic Partner Program
Tuition and Billing
Type of Payments
- Online payments available from CHECKING or SAVINGS accounts through Pay Online.
- Mail check payments to Rivier University, Attn: Business Office, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060.
- Pay in person at the Business Office located in Adrienne Hall (office hours are Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Thurs 9 a.m. -7 p.m.) We accept cash, check and MC, Visa & Discover credit cards.
- Phone in a credit card payment (MC, Visa or Discover) to (603) 897-8214 if last name starts with A-G or (603) 897-8675 if last name begins with H-R or (603) 897-8488 if last name begins with S-Z. If those numbers are busy, please call (603) 897-8220.
Payment Policy for Pinkerton School District Employees
- Students in the PSDC COHORT are responsible for all tuition and fees. Arrangements for tuition reimbursement are the responsibility of the student. Per Rivier University policy, payment is due or deferred payment arrangements must be made at least 7 days prior to start of class.
- Tuition and fees are payable upon receipt.
- Payment arrangements are now available online or with the Business Office. Contact the Business Office at (603) 897-8214 for details about deferred payment options. To be considered an officially registered student, payment arrangements must be made by the first day of class.