Strategic Partner Program
If you are ready to enroll and have questions about your academic program or a transfer of credits, call us today at (603) 897-8219 to arrange an appointment with the Office of Graduate Admissions or the Office of Undergraduate Professional Studies Admissions.
If you want to start by taking a class before enrolling in a program, visit the Registrar's Office for a current course schedule and registration information. Our Academic Advisors will help you get started.
For Graduate Programs
Submit the following materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060. A personal interview is optional.
- Application for admission (Apply online –or- download an application)
- Application fee—waived for applications submitted online; a nonrefundable $25 payment must accompany paper applications.
- Letter of recommendation from an employer, professor, or professional colleague.
- Official undergraduate transcript indicating degree and date conferred. Candidates for acceptance are expected to have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Official copies of any and all other post-secondary academic transcripts
- A one-page statement of purpose, explaining how the degree or program you are interested in will help you reach your goals. Include some discussion about your work experience, whether or not it is consistent with your current interests.
- Results of TOEFL as evidence of English proficiency, if native language is other than English. (Exception: Student has been educated in an Anglophone country, has received a U.S. degree or studied in U.S. for at least two years.)
- One letter of recommendation
- An interview with department chairperson or program director is recommended
The Office of Graduate Admissions is ready to assist you throughout the admissions process. Candidates are admitted on a rolling basis: applicants who have met the requirements for admission are admitted as long as space is available. Semesters begin in the fall, spring, and summer.
If you are interested in taking a course prior to applying to a degree program, you may contact the appropriate graduate advisor to register for a course. You must complete the application process prior to the completion of 12 credits.
To begin your application process, call (603) 897-8219 to speak to a representative in our Office of Graduate Admissions. You may also download a graduate application or apply online.