Strategic Partner Program
Mascenic Regional School District
Steps to Enrollment for Mascenic Regional School District Employees
The following policies and procedures are for employees of Mascenic Regional School District (MRSD) Consortium who have been accepted into the M.Ed. or Certificate program for Curriculum and Instruction.
- Choose the MRSD Cohort course being offered by looking over the schedule of courses.
- Register on-line at https://www.rivier.edu/registrar/registration/default.aspx or you may download, print and mail a registration form. If registering by mail, mail your completed registration form to: Office of the Registrar, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060. Be sure to include all of the requested information, sign the form, and include payment. You may also FAX in your request to the Office of the Registrar at: (603) 897-8811.
- When you enroll for class each term, fax your information that verifies your current status as an MRSD Consortium employee to the Rivier Business Office at (603) 897-8814. This identifies you as a current member of the cohort program for proper billing purposes.
- Once grades have been received, MRSD will notify the Rivier University Business Office of any student(s) who may be ineligible for tuition reimbursement.
- Any student not eligible for tuition reimbursement will be invoiced by the Rivier University Business Office for all tuition and fees related to the course(s).
- Tuition and fees are payable upon receipt.
- Students not receiving tuition reimbursement through the Mascenic Regional School District are responsible to make payment arrangements directly with the Billing Office. Payment is due or deferred payment arrangements must be made at least 7 days prior to start of class.
- Payment arrangements are now available online or with the Business Office. Contact the Business Office at (603) 897-8214 for details about deferred payment options. To be considered an officially registered student, payment arrangements must be made by the first day of class.