Strategic Partner Program
Mascenic Regional School District
Tuition and Billing
Type of Payments
- Online payments available from CHECKING or SAVINGS accounts through Pay Online.
- Mail check payments to Rivier University, Attn: Business Office, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060.
- Pay in person at the Business Office located in Adrienne Hall (office hours are Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Thurs 9 a.m. -7 p.m.) We accept cash, check and MC, Visa & Discover credit cards.
- Phone in a credit card payment (MC, Visa or Discover) to (603) 897-8214 if last name starts with A-G or (603) 897-8675 if last name begins with H-R or (603) 897-8488 if last name begins with S-Z. If those numbers are busy, please call (603) 897-8220.
Payment Policy for MRSD Employees
- Once grades have been received, MRSD will notify the Rivier University Business Office of any student(s) who may be ineligible for tuition reimbursement.
- Any student not eligible for tuition reimbursement will be invoiced by the Rivier University Business Office for all tuition and fees related to the course(s).
- Tuition and fees are payable upon receipt.
- Students not receiving tuition reimbursement through the Mascenic Regional School District are responsible to make payment arrangements directly with the Billing Office. Payment is due or deferred payment arrangements must be made at least 7 days prior to start of class.
- Payment arrangements are now available online or with the Business Office. Contact the Business Office at (603) 897-8214 for details about deferred payment options. To be considered an officially registered student, payment arrangements must be made by the first day of class.