Strategic Partner Program
Mascenic Regional School District
For Graduate Education Programs
Submit the following materials to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Rivier University, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060.
- A completed application (Apply online - or - download an application)
- Application fee - waived for applications submitted online; a nonrefundable $25 payment must accompany paper applications
- Official undergraduate transcript indicating degree and date conferred. Candidates for acceptance are expected to have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Official copies of any and all other post-secondary academic transcripts
- A one-page statement of purpose, explaining how the degree or program you are interested in will help you reach your goals. Include some discussion about your work experience, whether or not it is consistent with your current interests.
- Results of TOEFL as evidence of English proficiency, if native language is other than English. (Exception: Student has been educated in an Anglophone country, has received a U.S. degree or studied in U.S. for at least two years.)
- One letter of recommendation
- An interview with department chairperson or program director is recommended
Rivier employs a system of rolling admissions. Through this method, students may apply for admission at any time and are notified of acceptance 2 to 4 weeks from the date their application is complete.
We accept credits from regionally accredited institutions. To transfer credits, you should request that your official transcript be sent to: Rivier University, Office of Graduate Admissions, 420 South Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060. Your advisor will review transcript and determine how many credits are transferable to your chosen program of study.