Strategic Partner Program
Lowell General Hospital
Tuition and Billing
Type of Payments
To be eligible for Tuition Reimbursement under the Lowell General Hospital policy you must:
- Have worked at the hospital at least six (6) months.
- Work at least 20 hours per week.
- Take a Job-related course for credit and receive a passing grade ('C' or better).
- Obtain all approvals and verifications prior to registration in the course.
- Complete a LGH Rivier Course Registration form (both sides).
- Agree to submit your grade to Human Resources after each semester.
- Agree to reimburse LGH the full amount of the tuition assistance, within 60 days of grade release, if the required passing grade of C or better is not achieved.
- If you drop a class after the Rivier deadline, you will be responsible for reimbursing LGH for the cost of the class.
Tuition will be paid for upfront for LGH students that work 20 hours or more. Lowell General will be billed for all students and we will pay up to the amount you have been approved for. If you exceed your tuition amount, you are responsible to pay Lowell General Hospital Human Resources department by check no more than a week after you have been contacted.
- For employees receiving benefits under Lowell General Hospital's Tuition Reimbursement Program, Rivier offers and Employer Reimbursement Plan (Schedule B) for account balances.