- Application for Admission.
- Essay. Topics are listed on the application form.
- Official high school transcript including first quarter grades from senior year and/or GED results. (Exemptions: Non-nursing transfer applicants with an associate or bachelor's degree need not submit a high school transcript.)
- SAT I or ACT scores. (Exemptions: Non-nursing students age 24 or older and non-nursing transfer students with 12 or more transferrable college credits need not submit SAT or ACT scores)
- One letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor, employer, teacher or advisor.
- Personal interview and campus tour (recommended).
- Transfer students: In addition to the above, submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended. Transfer students applying to nursing programs should contact the Admissions Office for a program-specific application checklist.
- Home-schooled students and those educated at a non-chartered high school: In addition to the above, submit a portfolio including an English essay, science project/lab report, and an analytical or research paper in the social sciences.
Submit all application materials to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
420 South Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060