Student Employment Payroll Schedule for 2017-2018
**Please note that your check/deposit slip may be picked up at the mailroom in Memorial Hall on the above pay dates. Refer any questions to the Payroll Office in Molloy Hall between 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday - Friday.**
Each timesheet should be completed in black or blue ink. Only the blue work study timesheets will be accepted.
The following information on the timecard should be true and accurate:
- Correct employee identification number (5 digits)
- Full legal name (as appears on paycheck stub or direct deposit statement)
- Correct pay period ending date (should always be a Saturday date)
- Hours indicated should be actual start and finish times
- Check calculations for time worked and be sure all hours are correct
- When hours worked extend into the evening indicate a.m. or p.m.
- Each 5-hour shift worked should have a 30 minute rest break
- Student's signature
- Supervisor's signature
Timesheets are due by 5:00 p.m. on Fridays unless student is working on Saturday. In those instances, timesheets are due no later than 9:00 a.m. on Monday. Timesheets must be hand delivered to the Payroll Office in Molloy Hall.
To sign up for direct deposit, please complete a direct deposit form and return to the Payroll Office. Please allow two weeks for processing.
**Rivier University reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in the payroll schedule due to unforeseen circumstances.**