Business | Computer Science | Counseling | Education | Marketing | Nursing | Psychology | Doctoral Studies
General Graduate Studies
AARP Foundation Women's Scholarship Program
- Age 50+ women. Financial need\personal circumstances and achievements, educational
and career goals, challenges faced in life, impact of scholarship
American Indian Fellowship in Business Scholarship Program
Antonio Cirino Memorial Art Education Fellowship - Rhode Island resident specific. Art Education.
ASC Gene Carte Student Paper Competition
The Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals (AICP)
- Applicants must have declared his/her major course work to be in the field of Insurance, Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Management, Mathematics, Risk Management, Statistics, or a Business-related field.
- A graduate applicant must be taking at least two courses at an accredited educational institution and must have completed four (4) graduate credit courses in his/her chosen program.
Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest
Big Y Scholarships
- Undergrad & grad. Massachusetts and Connecticut residents. February deadline. Merit and achievement based. 300 scholarships given away a year.
Foreclosure.com Scholarship Program
- The Foreclosure.com Scholarship Program encourages students to offer innovative ideas and solutions to 'solve the foreclosure crisis' in the form of an essay.
- Essay submissions must be between 1,000 and 2,500 words and all accepted freshman and enrolled under-graduate and graduate students are eligible to apply.
- First place prize is $5,000 and second through fifth place will be awarded $1,000 each.
- Checks will be made out to the college or university attended in the form of a non-renewable scholarship grant.
- The best five plans will be sent to Congress and to the President.
Graduate Studies Endowment
Harris Wofford Award
- Application deadline Oct 19/ Must be age 5-25 employment or volunteer experience in community service. Graduate, or postgraduate.
- 3 given: $500-1,000.
Horizons Scholarship Foundation
Kappa Gamma Pi Cornaro Scholarship for Graduate Studies
The Lesbian Leadership Scholarship
For more information contact:
An Uncommon Legacy Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 33727
Washington, DC 20033
Liberace Foundation for the Performing and Creative Arts Scholarship Fund
Meredith Rotary Club Non-traditional Scholarship
Contact: The Rotary Club of Meredith
PO Box 1210
Meredith, NH 03253
New England Employee Benefits Council Scholarship Program
Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation
The Point Foundation - GLBT Students
RDW Group, Inc. Minority Scholarship for Communications
Science Student Grant Program - Foundation for Science & Disability, Inc.
The USA Group Scholarship Program
World Studio AIGA Scholarship
- November deadline. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, a New Hampshire resident and an accounting or business major entering as a senior at an accredited four-year college/university, or a graduate student pursuing a master's degree in accounting or business in an accredited program
Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship
- The Mary Elizabeth Lockwood Beneventi MBA Scholarship is a one-time preferred amount $2,000 scholarship for a student attending graduate school full time in an accredited college or university and majoring in business administration. The applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.25. The scholarship is not automatically renewable, however, recipients may reapply for consideration each year.
AP-Google Journalism and Technology Scholarship Program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA. Six students will receive scholarship awards of $20,000 each for the 2013-14 academic year.
Special Education and School Counseling
Therapy Professionals Scholarship
- 500-1000 words detailing what they hope to achieve throughout their time in a therapy related career.
- Gpa 3.0+
- December deadline
American Educational Research Association Dissertation Grants
- Purpose: The goals of the AERA Dissertation Grants Program are (1) to stimulate research on U.S. education issues using data from the large-scale, national and international data sets supported by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NSF, and other federal agencies; and (2) to increase the number of educational researchers using the data sets. The program is also supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) of the Institute of Education Sciences.
- FIELDS:Educational policy (examples of subjects included on their website)
- ELIGIBILITY: Dissertation Grants are available for advanced doctoral students and are intended to support the student while writing the dissertation. Researchers must utilize at least one NSF or NCES data set. Underrepresented minority researchers are strongly encouraged to apply.
- STIPEND: up to $20,000 for one-year projects
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 23
Student Marketing Scholarships
- A career in direct marketing begins with an outstanding education. With tuition costs rising, this education has become accessible to fewer and fewer. The DMEF believes that a high-ticket tuition price should not be a roadblock on your journey to a career in this ever-changing industry. To combat this, the DMEF is able to award specialized scholarships to deserving part-time and full-time students at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
After College/AACN Scholarship
- Enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program with the goal of pursuing a nursing faculty career
Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation
APF Graduate Student Scholarships
- June deadline.Students at any stage of graduate study are encouraged to apply. The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist graduate students of psychology with research costs associated with the master’s thesis or doctoral dissertation.
American Psychological Association Scholarships
Mental Health Stigma Scholarship
- May deadline. The scholarship helps address research which shows that stigma is a significant barrier to treatment and recovery for many of the 50 million Americans living with mental illness. The amount of the scholarship is $5,000. Full-time graduate student. Good standing at an accredited university. Demonstrated commitment to stigma issues.
Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality Student Research Grant
- February deadline. Each year The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality awards two grants of $1,000 each to student members who are doing human sexuality research. The purpose of the research can be a master's thesis or doctoral dissertation, but this is not a requirement.
Dissertation scholarships - For doctoral students for research in the fields of humanities and science
Harris Wofford Award
- Application deadline Oct 19/ Must be age 5-25 employment or volunteer experience in community service. Graduate, or postgraduate. 3 given. $500-1,000.
P.E.O. Scholar Awards
- (PSA) was established in 1991 to provide substantial merit-based awards for women of the United States and Canada who are pursuing a doctoral level degree at an accredited college or university
P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education
The Spencer Foundation- Provides individual fellowships to doctoral students at the dissertation stage and to scholars engaged in postdoctoral work.