Ayers/Gallatin Endowment Scholarship
- Feb 1st deadline. Applicants are selected based
on the following criteria: character; leadership; service; financial need;
April deadline. Must be a full-time, sophomore or beyond, have a minimum GPA of 3.0 ("B" average), demonstrate community service and involvement.
- March deadline. Preference will be given to those who can satisfy high scholastic requirements
Big Y Scholarships
- Massachusetts/Connecticut residents only. Awards over 300 scholarships each year totaling $250,000. February deadline.
- Selection is based on achievements, awards, community involvement, leadership positions and class rank.
College Equals Opportunity (CEO) Scholarship
- NH Resident, although may attend college out-of-state.
- Achieving 'junior' or 'senior' grade level by fall 2013.
- Attaining a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship
- Requirements: academic excellence, seriousness of purpose, good citizenship and character, a strong work ethic and financial-need requirements.
- May deadline, many recipients, renewable
College Equals Opportunity(CEO) Scholarship
New Hampshire Charitable Foundation