Ayers/Gallatin Endowment Scholarship
- Feb 1st deadline. Applicants are selected based
on the following criteria: character; leadership; service; financial need;
April deadline. Must be a full-time, sophomore or beyond, have a minimum GPA of 3.0 ("B" average), demonstrate community service and involvement.
- March deadline. Preference will be given to those who can satisfy high scholastic requirements
Big Y Scholarships
- Massachusetts/Connecticut residents only. Awards over 300 scholarships each year totaling $250,000. February deadline.
- Selection is based on achievements, awards, community involvement, leadership positions and class rank.
College Equals Opportunity (CEO) Scholarship
- NH Resident, although may attend college out-of-state.
- Achieving 'junior' or 'senior' grade level by fall 2013.
- Attaining a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
Harris Wofford Award
- Application deadline Oct 19/ Must be age 5-25 employment or
volunteer experience in community service. Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior,
graduate, or postgraduate. 3 given.
Ronald Reagan College Leaders Scholarship Program
- Sophomores or Juniors only
- Young Americans who are making a difference at their college or university and in their community as leaders of their peers and, ultimately, in the nation as leaders in activities promoting the cause of freedom, American values, and constitutional principles
Stephen Phillips Memorial Scholarship
- Requirements: academic excellence, seriousness of purpose, good citizenship and character, a strong work ethic and financial-need requirements.
- May deadline, many recipients, renewable
College Equals Opportunity(CEO) Scholarship
New Hampshire Charitable Foundation