We are pleased to offer Mascenic Regional School District, as a participant in Rivier University’s Strategic Partner Program, this customized micro-site to provide information about our M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction - COHORT and Certificate in Curriculum and Instruction programs. Our goal is to provide you with all the information, in one location, that is needed to apply for the program and register for classes.
Program participants were very positive about their experiences. Comments included:
- "I love the way we can learn new material and techniques and implement them immediately in the classroom with our students!"
- "Other teachers not in the cohort are asking us to share our new knowledge with them."
- "Working side by side with teachers from the high school, the middle school, and the elementary school helps us to better understand how theory is applied at various levels. Additionally, we have had an opportunity to get to know colleagues from other schools in the district."
- "I am changing the way I teach based on what I am learning in the Rivier classes. This has been a very positive experience."
- "My students are benefiting from all that I am learning."
- I" am feeling more confident and supported as a beginning teacher. Thank you Rivier!"
Rivier University is known throughout New England for the high quality of its education programs and professional preparation. Known for their dedication, competence, and wide-ranging practical experience, teachers and administrators who graduate from Rivier are in high demand.
The Mascenic COHORT program will be taught on-site at a convenient time and location within the district.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet you and assist you in taking the next step in advancing your education career.