A Catholic, coeducational institution offering liberal arts and professional programs for undergraduate and graduate students
Founded in 1933 by the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary
More than 60 programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and post graduate levels. Programs emphasize hands-on learning through internships, practicums, clinicals, and service learning projects.
Nashua campus: 44 buildings, more than 68 acres in the heart of New England.
- 2,373 total student population
- 929 undergraduate day students
- Approximately 75 international students
- Student/faculty ratio of 20:1
For tuition information, click here.
Teams compete in NCAA Division III and belong to the Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC). Intercollegiate sports: women's basketball, cross country, field hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, volleyball; men's baseball, basketball, cross country, lacrosse, soccer, volleyball.
Living on Campus
Four residence halls, capacity 421 students.
- Student Activities offers various educational, recreational, social and entertainment programs and services, including student clubs and organizations
- The Multicultural Affairs Office provides student advocacy, programs, and scholarship opportunities for students of all cultural backgrounds
- The Career Development Center offers career counseling and guidance to students and alumni, including self assessment, occupational exploration, employment listings and postgraduate opportunities
- Campus Ministry offers pastoral counseling, retreats, Bible study, interfaith networking, RCIA, and outreach to the needy on the local, national, and international levels.