Department of Business Administration
Meet Dorothy M. O'Gara
M.A., Business and Policy, State University of New York
B.S., Management and Public Affairs, State University of New York
- Adult Education and Methods of Instruction
AccomplishmentsRecent Publications and Presentations
- Leadership Award, Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
- New Hampshire Business Review, Outstanding Women in Business, nominee 2012
- New Hampshire Business Educator of the Year 2009
- New Hampshire Excellence in Education Award, “EDies” 2009
- “Outstanding Women of the Year,” Southern N.H., nominee 1987
- Silhouettes – eJournal of National At-Risk Education Network, "Purpose of Education – A Personal Perspective," June 2013.
- Silhouettes – eJournal of National At-Risk Education Network, "Are We Teaching the Way Students Learn," December 2013.
- Silhouettes – eJournal of National At-Risk Education Network, "Competency-based Assessment," June 2012.
- Book Interview, Business and Finance, "What Can I Do Now," Ferguson Press, 2010.
- Marketing Research
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Communications
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing and New Product Development