To register for courses you may obtain a Registration Packet from the RISE office in Memorial Hall, room 126 on Main Street or by calling (603)-897-8623 and leaving your name and address. Please complete the form to apply for membership and to register for courses.
Fees: Membership-$130 per person per semester
(Note: Membership fee is non-refundable)
Most morning classes meet at either 9:00-10:30 a.m. or 10:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Most afternoon classes meet at either 12:30-2:00 p.m. or 2:15-3:45 p.m.
- No learning prerequisites, except a curious and investigative mind.
- Experts and enthusiasts lead a variety of courses.
- The Dining Center is available to RISE members.
- Trips and interest groups available outside of courses.
- Rivier’s Regina Library is available for your use.
- The Muldoon Health and Fitness Center is open to you.
- Rivier activities are available.
- Free parking pass and ID card
- DAWN, the RISE Literary Journal, is written, edited, and published by RISE members.
- The social experience is the best benefit!
Contribute to RISE
• Rose H. Arthur Scholarship Fund
• RISE Scholarship
• RISE Futures Fund
For more information, contact the RISE Office at (603) 897-8623. Click here to learn more about making a gift.
Emergency Preparedness Guidelines
Inclement Weather Policy
Click here for a map of the area surrounding Rivier University and links to driving directions.