Career Development Center
Big Brothers Big Sisters ,
Posted: Updated RegularlyThe Program Intern Position
Supervisor: Varies depending on location.
Length/time of Position: Varies depending on your degree program requirements.
General Summary: This intern will work directly with the Program Team to maintain quality assurance including the care and support in both Community-Based and Special Programs.
Examples of Duties:
• Assist with inquiries and checking references of volunteers
• Assist with enrollment duties deemed appropriate by Program Staff
• Assist with Volunteer Trainings
• Help coordinate and actively participate in recruitment events and activities for volunteers
• Computer skills—Outlook, Excel, Power Point (program software: Agency Information Management, Agency Connection, Gift works – will train)
• Proficiency with social media tools and media messaging
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• An interest in the field of mentoring and positive youth development
Benefits to Volunteer:
This intern will learn and gain exposure to professionalism and independence in the workplace. The intern will gain first-hand experience in working with volunteers in a mentoring setting. This candidate will have exposure to the specialized program of BBBSNH and share the opportunity of having a positive impact on youth in New Hampshire. The intern will receive initial and ongoing training in our agency management system, through webinars and in person, to carry out the work of the agency. The intern will receive feedback on work productivity, as well as having access to a professional and supportive office environment.
Contact: Jolene Felix
603.430.1140 ext. 2403