Medicus Healthcare Solutions is a leader in innovative healthcare staffing and related services, including locum tenens and team-based staffing, transition management services, and service line consulting. Our corporate headquarters is in Windham, NH, just 45 minutes north of Boston, our west-based office just outside Denver, CO and our newest office is located in Houston, TX. We greatly value our employees as colleagues and business partners. When you join Medicus Healthcare Solutions, you become part of a unique, performance-driven company that’s been called one of the best-kept secrets in the industry. We are a dynamic organization that offers exciting and unique opportunities at all levels.
• Recruit and build relationships with qualified physicians
• Qualify, present and schedule physicians to meet the needs of our clients
• Work with medical facilities to insure that they have coverage for vacation schedules, staff shortages, and peaks in demand
• Help determine market strategies, direction, and growth plans
• BA/BS Degree required
• 1-3 years experience working in a professional environment and speaking daily with multiple people
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to establish relationships over the telephone
• Comfortable contacting people and making introductions
• Desire to increase earnings based on performance
Compensation & Benefits:
Medicus offers a competitive base salary and high-margin commissions plan. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term insurance, plus medical and dependent care flex spending accounts, and earned time off.
We have a matching, fully vested 401k available after 90 days of employment, tuition reimbursement, monthly sales awards and the opportunity to become part of our President's Club and receive an all-expense paid trip for two!
Join a company that values your talent and contribution, enabling you to earn your value through a robust commissions plan, offering you exciting performance incentives and providing you with a verifiable growth path! We are a dynamic company that is growing rapidly and committed to promoting talent based on merit. We believe in the values of teamwork, openness and treating everyone with dignity and respect. This is a great opportunity to join a company and see the direct impact of your contributions on our success.
Medicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.
Please email your resume to Claire Breton,
Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com or apply at http://www.medicushcs.com/work-at-medicus