Mental Health Clinicians
Lowell, MA & Lawrence, MA
As a result of rapid growth, South Bay Mental Health has on-going Mental Health Clinician positions available at our Lowell & Lawrence, MA locations, as well as, other Massachusetts locations.
Mentoring to guide your professional growth; Supervision that challenges you; Training that pushes you to excel! Those are just some of the benefits Master’s level Mental Health Clinicians at South Bay Mental Health have as they provide a continuum of community-based services to adults, families, and children.
You will gain valuable experience as part of our professional and innovative clinical team. Clients are provided with a full range of counseling services for their mental health and substance abuse recovery needs including, but not limited to, intensive family issues, trauma, forensics, and mental illness.
Specific Duties will include:
• Leading individual, family, couples, and group therapy
• Conducting client intake sessions
• Developing individual treatment plans
• Facilitating crisis intervention care
• Documenting and reporting to referral providers
• Case management
• Participating on multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment
• Attending monthly in-service trainings
Specific qualifications include:
• Master’s level degree in Social Work, Counseling Psychology, or a Master’s degree with a concentration in one of the areas of Counseling such as: Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, or Rehabilitation Counseling.
• Having experience or understanding of underserved populations, a plus.
• LCSW/ LICSW, LMHC, or LMFT license preferred, but not required. Interested students can apply directly online or they can email me, my information is below.
We value your work and will reward you with a generous and competitive compensation package including:
• Medical and Dental Insurance Benefits
• Short-Term And Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Life & AD&D Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
Benefits...Beyond The Basics:
• Sign-On Bonus
• Paid Vacation
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Professional Development
• Team Environment
• New Hire Training Program: Mentoring and Job Coaching
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Relocation Assistance
Since 1986, South Bay Mental Health, a privately held company, has provided community-based behavioral healthcare in Eastern and Central Massachusetts and Hartford CT that is sensitive and focused on helping individuals, children and families reach their full potential. We are a culturally diverse and dynamic organization that prides ourselves on clinical excellence and a commitment to the people we serve.
South Bay operates Partial Hospital Programs in Brockton, Fall River, Lowell, Plymouth, and Worcester, Massachusetts. South Bay’s teams provide services to adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Our treatment model is strength based and designed to address each individual’s unique areas of need and ability.
South Bay welcomes bilingual and multicultural applicants. Bring your strengths and skills into play as a member of our dedicated team of professionals.
Great Careers in Behavioral Health Care Begin Here! Apply now! southbaymentalhealth.silkroad.com
Or send resume/cover letter to:
South Bay Mental Health
1115 West Chestnut Street
Brockton, MA 02301
South Bay Mental Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer